Adrenal Fatigue – Adrenal Insufficiency – Low Cortisol
If you suspect you might have tired adrenals or low Cortisol, address it right away. Adrenal glands are extremely important to your immune function and hormone balance as they also support thyroid function.
Natural Ways to Support Your Adrenals
The Adrenal Glands produce the hormones, DHEA. Cortisol and Testosterone. After a set of Labs discerning these levels supplement as needed. See Supplement list at end of article.
Love Sleep – Turn off TV
– Get some sleep. You must rest up if you are going to help your adrenals get stronger. That means going to bed every night by 10pm and if at all possible, make time for naps. Make this a priority and stick with it.
– Eliminate sugar (that includes alcohol) and processed starch carbs. Sugar and simple carbs (junk!) put stress on the adrenals. Your adrenal glands help to regulate your blood sugar levels and eating too much refined sugar can cause bloating and water retention not to mention incredible irritability and mood swings.
– Eat clean organic animal protein foods that are “GRASS FED.” These meats will then have the N3 fatty acid chain of fat type for longevity. In addition, organic vegetables and fruits, nuts, legumes, beans and low glycemic grains on occasions. (See Glycemic Index)
– Quit the coffee habit or go to Organo-Gold coffee. This Coffee contains a high dose of Ganoderma, China’s Favorite herb! 1 to 2 Cups a day will be Alkaline and Adrenal neutral. Drink plenty of fresh filtered water every day.
Perfectionism and Control Ramps up Anger = Early Death Syndrome
There is no need to live a sub-par life where you are constantly feeling exhausted, dragging through your daily obligations. By focusing for a few months on improving your diet and lifestyle, by resting, taking time to process your life and move through negative emotions and removing yourself from excessive chemicals – you will get yourself back, maybe even a new you, better than before.
Perfectionism, needing to Control or internalizing Anger in any fashion stresses Adrenals and may lead to Fibromyalgia.
Longevity Sciences of Edina offers Science based Nutrition, Hormone Balancing support and Nano Mini Minerals that reduce environmental chemicals, clear Adrenals and restore natural hormone balance in a rapid and efficient manner.
For the ….Love of Light
Being Wrapped in “RED LIGHT” low level near infrared Blankets, via the LipoMelt system not only drains Lipo in fat cell membranes, it is very energizing.
The Symptom List
The most common symptoms caused by tired or worn out adrenal glands are:
– excessive sweating or perspiration with little activity
– lower back pain and/or knee weakness or pain, especially on the side
– dark circles under the eyes
– muscle twitches
– low blood sugar
– heart palpitations
– sensitivity to light, difficulty seeing at night
– a craving for salt
– low stamina for stress, easy irritability
– excess mood responses after eating carbohydrates such as pasta, breads, and sugar
– chronic infections (bacterial, viral, fungal, yeast)
– low blood pressure
– light headedness upon standing up
– tired but wired feeling, poor sleep
– cravings for sweets/carbs, intolerance to alcohol
– premature aging
– dry, unhealthy skin with excess pigmentation
– lack of libido
– cystic breasts
– tendency to startle easily
– negative response to thyroid hormone
From our Website: www.longevitysciences.net
Then click “Shop” then “Metagenics-Nutridyn” and have these exceptional FDA approved items delivered to you home or office.
- Clear the Adrenals of Yeast with “Yeast Control” Molecula Silver” & “Bone Support” (Office)
- DHEA/Pregnenolone Liquid (Office)
- Profeminell Cream (Progesterone) Order No. in search box #D52
- Testosterone (See recommendations after Evaluation)
- “DHEA” Tablet #R205 (Raising DHEA takes time, recommend both the Liquid above and tablet)
- “Stress Essentials Balance” No. #SEB ( A synergistic blend of Essentials working together)
- “DRENA – Plus “ No. #D10
- “Stress Essentials Licorice Complex” #R263